BAKELS MULTI COOKIE MIX RECIPE
Looking for an easy to make cookie recipe, then look no further. Our Bakels Multi Cookie mix is the ideal cookie base mix to keep on hand for when the desire to bake delicious cookies arises.
From chewy to crunchy and all sorts of cookie add ons like sultanas, chocolate chip, rum and raisin, apricot and coconut, the list is endless with what you can bake with this super versatile multi cookie mix that should be a regular staple in your pantry.
Bakels Multi Cookie Mix is an easy to use cookie mix, perfect sugar cookies every time, ready for covering in fondant, royal icing or simply plain. Regardless of how you finish them, they are a divine treat!
Approximately 75 x 7cm round circles (see hints)
1kg Multi Cookie Mix
250g Unsalted Butter
3 x 70g Eggs
- Blend Butter , Cookie Mix together on low speed until well mixed.
- Add Eggs and combine until egg is combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Set your oven temp to 180 degrees Celcius
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes
- Cooking times vary between ovens, please adjust the baking time accordingly.
- The colder the dough when baking, the better the cookies hold their shape.
- Over mixing can make your cookies spread during the baking process.
- To maintain freshness and best results cookies should be over-wrapped or bagged on the day of baking.
Note: The yield noted really depends on how thick you roll the cookies and will vary depending on the style of cookie you are baking.
Wheat flour, sugar, raising agents (450, 500, 541), salt, vegetable oil (antioxidant 307), flavour (contains gluten & milk).
Contains gluten & milk. May be present due to shared equipment: tree nuts, sulphites, soy, eggs, and sesame.