BAKELS Red Velvet Cake MIX 1kg
1Kg Bakels Red Velvet Cake Mix
140ml Canola or Vegetable Oil
- Method Preheat oven to 150 degrees
- Combine eggs, water & 1kg red velvet cake mix on low speed for 1 minute
- Scrape down sides of the bowl
- Beat for 2 minutes on low speed, whilst adding vegetable oil and then beat for a total of 2 minutes, being careful not to overmix.
- Grease pan
- Pour cake mixture into prepared cake pans or cupcake trays
- Bake in oven on 150-160 degrees for approximately 1-1½ hours or 20-25 minutes for cupcakes (Baking time & temperature will vary from oven to oven).
- Cake will spring back when ready or skewer will come out clean
- Allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes